Here's your checklist.
Follow these steps in order to complete the application process!
- Apply online here.
- Receive the Welcome Packet (which has detailed information regarding your reservation, check-in procedures, internet access and other important information to make your arrival a quick process).
- Complete and return all required paperwork from the Welcome Packet.
- Submit all payments.
- Set up internet access on laptop (see steps below).
- Inform the Intern Coordinator of your expected arrival time.
- Arrange with employer when to pick up I-card (University ID).
- Arrive safely on Move-in Day!
Can only be done after all internet forms have been returned to the Intern Coordinator, you have received an e-mail stating your netID, and you've completed the steps to create your password. Once those steps are done, please follow the steps below:
- Download Secure W2 onto your computer (or mobile device) from the links below
- If all prompts are followed correctly, a connection should be established upon arrival
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Courtney Chamerski at (312) 355-6318 or email email@example.com