Before you go, we'd like you to remember why Campus Housing can be an improvement over off-campus living:
Benefits of On-Campus Housing
- Sleep longer—roll out of bed and into class.
- Free laundry!
- High-speed internet (T1 line, better than cable) at only $10/month
- Cable TV lines at $10/month maximum—and if you have roomates, it could drop to $5 or $2.50
- Sizable discounts on tickets for movies and other special events
- Special Interest Communities for many UIC majors and interests, such as Nursing, Entrepreneurship and the Arts
- Invaluable resources in our Resident Directors, Faculty, Resident Assistants and Peer Mentors
- Access to Housing programming and organizations such as RHA, NRHH and hall councils
- 24-hour building security, including disaster-preparedness warnings and plans
- Study rooms and lounges for group projects and Finals stress-relief parties
- Lots of fellow students to meet, have fun and—let’s face it—commiserate with
Click below for our list of local off-campus housing.