The UIC Summer academic calendar includes a 4-week session, followed by the traditional 8-week session. Campus Housing is providing housing to meet your needs! Are you going to be here for just the 4-week session, just the 8-week session, or the entire 12 weeks?
Not sure what your summer academic plans are? Have a look at the UIC Summer Session information.
Visit Interim Housing for rates and information about staying beyond the dates of the Summer Sessions listed below.
- 4-Week Summer Session: May 15 - June 9
- Summer College Programs: June 26 - August 4
- 8-Week Summer Session: June 12 - August 4
- 12-Week Summer Session: May 15 - August 4
All rates listed are per person. No meal service provided during the Summer.
|Residence Hall||4-Week||Summer College||8-Week||12-Week|
|SSR (West side; 2/3 Person Suite Style)||$834||—||$1,668||$2,502|
|SSR (West side; 4 Person Apt Style)||$882||—||$1,764||$2,646|
|SSR (West side; 3 Person Apt Style)||$862||—||$1,724||$2,586|
|SSR (West side; 2 Person Apt Style)||$930||—||$1,860||$2,790|
|SSR (West side; Studio Style)||$1092||—||$2,184||$3,276|
|PSR (West side; Traditional Hall)||$624||—||$1,248||$1,872|
|PSR (West side; Efficiency Studio)||$949||—||$1,897||$2,846|
|TBH + MRH (South side; 4-Person Apartment Style)||$915||$1,200||$1,830||$2,745|
|TBH + MRH (South side; 2-Person Apartment Style)||$995||$1,200||$1,990||$2,985|
|TBH + MRH (South side; Studio Style)||$1302||$2,604||$3,906|
- I’m not a UIC student. Can I stay over the Summer?
- If you will be taking UIC classes, you are eligible to live in the residence halls. Sign up for summer housing below.
- If you will NOT be taking classes at UIC, you may still be eligible. Consider our Intern Housing Program.
- How do I sign up for Summer Housing?
- Students can request Summer Housing online starting on April 1.
- Will there be enough room for me to live on campus?
- Every student who wishes to live on campus during the summer sessions will be housed! We have the space for you.
- What if my dates don’t match the academic calendar?
- If you are a UIC student and would like to stay from the end of the Spring semester into the Summer session, stay from the end of the Summer session into the Fall semester, or will be arriving earlier or staying later than the dates of your session, you need to sign up for Interim Housing. You will be allowed to do so on the Summer Sign-up page.
What if I need to cancel my housing contract early?
Should a Summer housing contract need to be cancelled prior to the official end date, the student will be charged a pro-rated amount, calculated at the weekly rates.
You will need to log in with your UIC netid and password to sign up for Summer and Interim Housing.