Help & Concerns
- What to Do If… — Solutions to common problems that students may run across.
- Laundry View — Look to see if laundry machines are available or if your clothes are clean.
- Room Change Request — Apply to be on the room change waitlist.
- Interim Housing — Need to arrive early? Stay late? Apply for Interim Housing for all dates outside your regular housing contract.
- Summer Housing — Apply for Summer Housing to stay during the 4-week, 8-week, or entire 12-week Summer semesters.
- RA/PM Selection Process — It's time again to start the process of finding the best candidates to be Resident Assistants and Peer Mentors for 2013-2014. Start the application process by RSVP'ing for an information session or continue your application through the process (netid and password required).
- Student Employment — We are looking for a number of good students to fill positions in the Campus Housing Department. See if something fits your interests and skills.
Student Housing Basics
Sports & Recreation