Help & Concerns
- What to Do If… — Solutions to common problems that students may run across.
- Work Orders — If something in your room or building requires repair, report it here.
- Incident Report Form — You will need to log in to Bluestem to report an incident in Housing.
- Printing Quota — View how much you have printed. Each resident is has 750 pages of free printing!
- Laundry View — Look to see if laundry machines are available or if your clothes are clean.
- Cablenet — If you don't want to be charged for cable and internet services, opt-out of them here.
- Room Change Request — Apply to be on the room change waitlist.
- Interim Housing — Need to arrive early? Stay late? Apply for Interim Housing for all dates outside your regular housing contract.
- Summer Housing — Apply for Summer Housing to stay during the 4-week, 8-week, or entire 12-week Summer semesters.
- Program Proposal — Propose a Housing floor or community program here.
- Program Evaluation — Evaluate a program you have experienced or attended through Housing.
- Graphics Proposal — Have the campus housing marketing and design department create promotional materials for your event or program (posters, flyers, websites, etc).
- RA/PM Selection Process — It's time again to start the process of finding the best candidates to be Resident Assistants and Peer Mentors for 2013-2014. Start the application process by RSVP'ing for an information session or continue your application through the process (netid and password required).
- Student Employment — We are looking for a number of good students to fill positions in the Campus Housing Department. See if something fits your interests and skills.
Student Housing Basics
Sports & Recreation